CNC Laser Cutter: HS-Z Series
HS-Z Range – Heavy Duty production cutting of thin/thick materials with average engraving results.
No engraving with the 135W & 300W Models.
|Max Cutting Ability:||Max Cutting Ability:||Max Cutting Ability:|
|80W||15 – 20mm||7 – 8mm||12mm|
|Model Numbers||HS-Z1390 80W / HS-Z1390 135W / HS-Z1390 300W|
|Max cutting Speed||60m/min|
|Laser Power||CO2 glass laser tube|
|Blowing System||lower blowing system|
|Optical Path||Fly light path|
|Graphic formats supported||DXF、AI、PLT、CDR、BMP、PLT、DST etc|
|Applicable Material:||Acrylic, ABS, MDF, Plywood etc.|
1) The linear guide ensures precise processing for delicate and complicated designs on acrylic and wood for the signage, Perspex fabrication & craft industries etc.
2) Our three unique protection functions, i.e. anti-interference function, water-protective
function and power cut-off function ensure longer working life, safety and effectiveness.
3) The knife strip platform is perfectly suited for heavy materials such as acrylic & wood ect.
4) Imported lens from Singapore with molybdenum base greatly improves working efficiency and therefore reducing costs.
5) Exhausting, absorbing and assistant blowing systems effectively solve the high temperature problem that troubled the laser equipment manufacturing industry for years and thereby extending the life of the laser tube.
6) This machine uses a USB port to transmit data, equipped with large-capacity internal memory, improving working speed and efficiency.
*Please Note this laser has a fixed table and not able to accommodate a rotary attachment*
Beyond Laser HS-Z CO2 laser cutting system is supplied with the following:
- Air assist pump
- Industrial water chiller
- Extraction blower
- Through The Lens Red Dot Pointer
- Knife Strip and Honeycomb Work Tables
- Laser software
- On-site installation
- Full operator training
- 12 Month Warranty
- Unlimited support
Beyond Laser CO2 Lasers are the leaders in performance CO2 Technology:
- CO2 Lasers are manufactured to Beyond Laser South Africa’s strict specifications and quality assurance procedures which includes all aspects of manufacturing and assembly.
- All sub-standard parts have been removed and replaced with those to ensure the quality, reliability and longevity of our equipment.
- All spares and consumables are kept in stock.
- Quality and peace of mind guaranteed.