CNC Laser Cutter & Engraver: HS-T Series
HS-T Range – Superior Engraving and cutting of materials less than 10mm in thickness.
|Max Cutting Ability:||Max Cutting Ability:||Max Cutting Ability:|
|60W||8mm||4 – 5mm||6mm|
|80W||10mm||7 – 8mm||10mm|
|Processing Area||600x400mm / 900×600mm /
1300 x 900mm / 1600 x 1000mm
|Model Numbers||HS-T6040 60W & HS-T6040 80W
HS-T9060 60W & HS-T9060 80W
HS-T1390 60W & HS-T1390 80W
HS-T1610 60W & HS-T1610 80W
|Max cutting Speed||+-60m/min|
|Laser Power||60W/80W CO2 Glass Laser Tube|
|Blowing System||Lower Blowing System|
|Optical Path||Fly Light Path|
|Graphic formats supported||DXF、AI、PLT、CDR、BMP、PLT、DST etc|
|Applicable Material:||Leather, Fabric, Textile, Cotton, Paper, Cardboard, Acrylic, Rubber, Wood Etc|
1) The outside sliding guide ensures fast processing speed which is especially suitable for the garment and leather industries.
2) Being integrated with a concise frame makes this model more economical with excellent cutting and engraving effects.
3) Our three unique protection functions, i.e. anti-interference function, water-protective function and power cut-off function ensure longer working life, stability and effectiveness.
4) The stainless steel honeycomb platform ensures stable focus distance and thereby resulting in excellent cutting and engraving quality.
5) Imported lens from Singapore with molybdenum base greatly improves working efficiency and thereby reducing costs.
6) Major improvements made to the air assist system over the past few years have dramatically increased the life of the laser tube.
*Please Note this laser has a fixed table and not able to accommodate a rotary attachment*
Beyond Laser HS-T CO2 laser cutting system is supplied with the following:
- Air assist pump
- Industrial water chiller
- Extraction blower
- Through The Lens Red Dot Pointer
- Knife Strip and Honeycomb Work Tables
- Laser software
- On-site installation
- Full operator training
- 12 Month Warranty
- Unlimited support
Beyond Laser CO2 Lasers are the leaders in performance CO2 Technology:
- CO2 Lasers are manufactured to Beyond Laser South Africa’s strict specifications and quality assurance procedures which includes all aspects of manufacturing and assembly.
- All sub-standard parts have been removed and replaced with those to ensure the quality, reliability and longevity of our equipment.
- All spares and consumables are kept in stock.
- Quality and peace of mind guaranteed.