Welcome to Beyond Laser
Welcome to Beyond Laser CNC Cutting Technology South Africa.
Established in 2009 as a South African designer, manufacturer, importer and distributor of quality approved industrial CNC CO2 Lasers, CNC Fiber Laser, CNC Plasma, and CNC Router cutting solutions. Tooling, Cad Cam Software, 3D Printers, Granite Impact Etchers and Plastic processing equipment.
The achievement of quality in every aspect of marketing, manufacturing, sales and after sales service is an integral part of Beyond Laser’s philosophy.Beyond laser’s commitment to customer care does not end with the sale of a machine.A highly trained, skilled and efficient team of professionals will be at the customer’s disposal for installation, training and after sales support.
Some aspects that set us apart:
- Proven track record with over 250 successful installations countrywide and beyond since 2009
- We deliver, install, provide training and service our machines countrywide.Many references available
- Superior after sales support and technical assistance
- Beyond Laser Systems are cost effective yet tough and reliable
- Beyond Laser Systems are user friendly and easy to operate
- All our equipment is manufactured to Beyond Laser Specifications which means only the best parts sourced worldwide
- Equipment designed by Beyond Laser South Africa to ensure quality and reliability
- All spares and consumables are kept in stock
- Quality and peace of mind guaranteed
CNC CO2 Lasers
A wide range of CO2 Laser cutters and engravers for Non metallic applications, used extensively in the following industries: Garment, leather manufacture, Footwear, Organic Art and Crafts, Printing and Packaging, Sign making, Engraving and Promotional items.
Beyond Laser CO2 laser cutting system is supplied with the following:
- Air assist pump
- Industrial water chiller
- Extraction blower
- Knife Strip and Honeycomb Work Tables
- Laser software
- On-site installation
- Full operator training
- 12 Month Warranty
- Unlimited support
Cut trim and shape a variety of materials including wood, plastics, composites and non-ferrous metals using 2D or 3D processes. Industries include cabinet making, furniture production, woodworking, sign making, Alucobond cladding, marine construction and plastic fabrication. Light Duty and heavy duty machines available.